Standard Finance has created and uses a special long-term programme for improving member and client service, within the framework of which we offer you an opportunity to express your views on the work of Standard Finance and its subsidiaries, on the quality of the provided services, as well as to make proposals for improving activities of the Standard Finance and its subsidiaries. We are ready to look into the matter and provide clarification on a case-by-case basis.
Standard Finance ask after following information:
- first name, surname (for natural persons)
- company name (for legal entities)
- details of your account (the account number or Capital Club ID)
- the essence of your suggestion or complaint and your wishes
- documents confirming your submission (if necessary)
- convenient way for you to receive a reply
- Your contact information (phone number, e-mail address) in case your application is submitted beyond the remote service system
- a written submission must be personally signed and dated.
Procedure of considering an issue
How long does it take to consider an issue?